The history of moccasins dates back to the 1950s, when Guccio Gucci designed shoes decorated with a smock. The now legendary design invariably inspires designers and has lived to see a number of reinterpretations. This season, the most fashionable will be platform models. LESOTHO leather moccasins on a thick trapper sole fit perfectly into this trend. Both the upper and the interior of the shoe are made of soft natural leather. The black lacquered upper is broken by contrasting white and blue elements. The front is decorated with a striking gold-colored buckle with the BIZUU monogram. The insole features a hot-stamped logo. LESOTHO moccasins are elegant, comfortable, stylish - they will fantastically emphasize your casual and formal styling!
Composition and care
upper (top): 100% goatskin
lining: 100% goatskin
bottom: 100% polyurethane
- do not wash;
- clean soiled footwear with a soft cloth dampened in warm water;
- treat grain leather with a small amount of preservative intended for natural grain leather,
- do not spot clean;
- it is not recommended to expose footwear to prolonged sunlight and high temperatures, due to the risk of damaging its color and shape;
- if it gets wet or damp, gently wipe it with a dry cloth and let it dry at room temperature, away from heat sources;
- due to the natural finish of the leather, self-glossing polishes based on solvents that can damage the coating are not recommended for daily care;
- shoes made of velour and nubuck leather cannot be pasted, they should be cleaned with a specially designed brush or a firmly squeezed, moistened cloth. Footwear made of this type of leather should be regularly refreshed with suitable spray preservatives.
You can make payments via the online system PayU, Blik, PayPal and Visa, Mastercard payment cards.
AVAILABLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
Courier service DPD, DHL or INPOST – with online payment (delivery in Poland: 1-2 business days) 0 €
International shipping DPD or DHL (delivery time: 5-8 business days) from 26€
Boutique pickup - with online payment (completion time 3-5 business days) 0 €