This season we are wearing chunky trekking-style boots not only on mountain trails, but also in the city streets. HOLDEN are leather hiking boots on a thick track-type sole and they perfectly align with this year’s trends. The trekking sole provides excellent traction, great cushioning and insulation against the cold. And it obviously looks just as great! Both the upper and the interior of the boot are made of black genuine leather. The boots are ankle-high, with classic lacing at the front and a practical zip fastening on the inside of the upper. A simple design is complemented by a strap with a hefty buckle and metal BIZUU letters. If you prefer completely minimalist shoes, you have the option to remove the strap entirely. Jeans, a shirt and HOLDEN trapper boots are a classic and always stylish choice. Top it off with a black or grey FLORENCE fur coat and off you go!
- do not wash;
- clean soiled footwear with a soft cloth dampened in warm water;
- treat grain leather with a small amount of preservative intended for natural grain leather,
- do not spot clean;
- it is not recommended to expose footwear to prolonged sunlight and high temperatures, due to the risk of damaging its color and shape;
- if it gets wet or damp, gently wipe it with a dry cloth and let it dry at room temperature, away from heat sources;
- due to the natural finish of the leather, self-glossing polishes based on solvents that can damage the coating are not recommended for daily care;
- shoes made of velour and nubuck leather cannot be pasted, they should be cleaned with a specially designed brush or a firmly squeezed, moistened cloth. Footwear made of this type of leather should be regularly refreshed with suitable spray preservatives.
You can make payments via the online system PayU, Blik, PayPal and Visa, Mastercard payment cards.
AVAILABLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
Courier service DPD, DHL or INPOST – with online payment (delivery in Poland: 1-2 business days) 0 €
International shipping DPD or DHL (delivery time: 5-8 business days) from 26€
Boutique pickup - with online payment (completion time 3-5 business days) 0 €